Pumpkins and Beer, All at the Same Place — No Park Reservations Needed!
September 8th, 2021
| by Mealtrip
If you've seen
some of the food and beverage samples from this year's Craft Beer Festival at SeaWorld, Orlando
but just wished the festival ran for a little longer — you're in luck!
In addition to this weekend, SeaWorld's Craft Beer Festival
will continue to take place on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays until the end of October! That means starting September 18th — you can get all the best of SeaWorld's Spooktacular Halloween Celebrations (Saturday and Sundays only) and the Craft Beer Festival
— all at once! Park reservations are no longer required at SeaWorld, Orlando
— so you don't have to plan days in advance either (but masks are still recommended at indoor venues).
SeaWorld Orlando's Craft Beer Festival and Halloween Spooktacular will take place at the same time each Saturday and Sunday from September 18th until October 31st, 2021.
If you want to see some of the food and beverages I've found at this year's festival, check out my Walkabout Day One
and Walkabout Day Two
posts. And to see this year's Craft Beer Festival menu
, check out the quick loading text-based menu page.
So what stuff is part of SeaWorld's Spooktacular Halloween Celebration? Spooktacular is the seasonal "Kids of All Ages" event that features Trick-or-Treat Trails, Dance Parties, and even a Count von Count Breakfast! And all of this is in addition to the Food and Craft Beer kiosks that will remain set up in another area of the park! Here's some additional details for this year's Spooktacular event…
- Adventures along the Trick-or-Treat Trail: Find waves of Halloween fun when costumed youngsters trick-or-treat for ghoulish goodies. This year, for the first time in park history, the Trick-or-Treat Trail winds through some of the park’s most iconic spots for a fully immersive SeaWorld adventure. Each candy station on our trick-or-treat trail features an assortment of favorites including Tootsie Rolls®, Smarties® and Airheads®, just to name a few.
- Halloween Dance Party: Children can join a cast of silly characters for a Halloween Dance Party where they participate in line-dancing favorites as music and fun fill the air along the Trick-or-Treat Trail.
- Meet a Mermaid: Meet the friendly Halloween mermaids each event day in this immersive experience along the Trick-or-Treat Trail.
- Halloween Happenings at Sesame Street Land®: Head on over to Sesame Street Land for even more Spooktacular fun! At various times throughout the event, join Count von Count and his furry friends for family-friendly Halloween celebrations that will have everyone dancing and singing!
- Storytime with Big Bird: Gather around Big Bird’s Nest for Storytime with Big Bird, who will be sharing some of his favorite stories at select times throughout the day. See the park schedule for times.
- Spooktacular Upgrade: Count von Count's Spooktacular Breakfast: Start the day in a deliciously spooky way with Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast. Guests can get their fill of morning favorites and family-friendly Halloween fun with your Sesame Street friends! Adults start at $32.99 and Kids 3-9 $14.95, book now at https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/halloween-spooktacular/
At various times throughout the event, join Count von Count and his furry friends for family-friendly Halloween celebrations that will have everyone dancing and singing!
One piece of bacon, two pieces of bacon, three pieces of bacon — oh sorry — I was thinking about that breakfast.
Now all of this (except for the breakfast) in included with park admission… and no reservations are required. Food and Beverage samples at the Craft Beer Festival
are also purchased separately, but there's a Sampler Lanyard that makes that process more fun and easier on the wallet! You can read more about the Sampler Lanyard on any of our festival information pages.
The Spooktacular activities are taking place on Saturday and Sundays only between September 18 through October 31.
The Craft Beer Festival
is taking place on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from now through October 31.