2024 Valentine's Day Dinner Menu at Shark's Underwater Grill and Bar
Dinner, a Rose, Sharks and a Cute Otter!
January 31st, 2024
| by Mealtrip
If you're still looking for a special Valentine's Day idea this year, SeaWorld
has a pretty cool sounding dinner planned at Sharks Underwater Grill
We've seen some neat dinner event ideas at Sharks before, but needing to purchase a seperate park admission, just for the event, has been a sticking point for me — this year, park admission is not required
to attend the dinner experience... so that alone gets a two thumbs up from us. One price covers everything you'll need to attend... including park admission and parking.
Sharks Underwater Grill
is SeaWorld's only full-service restaurant and offers a really unique view of sharks (and occasionally some other fish) swimming by as you dine.
The main dining room inside Sharks Shark's Underwater Grill and Bar.
This special Valentine's Day Dinner includes a "red carpet entrance" with a complimentary rose and photo of the couple, a four-course meal from a pre-planned menu (so you won't be ordering from Sharks normal menu), and a strolling saxophone player. After dinner, you'll have access to an exclusive sea lion and otter trainer talk just for the Valentine's Dinner guests.
Before we get into the pricing, let's look at the Valentine's Day Dinner Menu!
- Pineapple Mango Shrimp Ceviche Shooters
- Brie En Croute Board for Two – Rich, Creamy Brie Cheese, Baked in Light, Crispy Phyllo topped with a Tangy Raspberry Compote served with Home Made Crostini
- Strawberry Fields Salad – A Delicious Blend of Spring Mix Salad, tossed with a Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette, topped with Toasted Walnuts, Diced Apples, Strawberries and Goat Cheese
- Surf and Turf – Perfectly Grilled 8 oz. Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail presented on a Bed of Creamy Parmesan Risotto and Roasted Asparagus
The Valentine's Day Dinner at Shark's Underwater Grill
- Tiramisu – Crispy Lady Fingers soaked in a Coffee Syrup, Layered between Sweet and Tangy Mascarpone
is set to take place on Wednesday, February 14th, 2024 only — from 6:00pm until 9:00pm. Here's all the details we have, in bullet form...
- park admission not required
- parking is included in the event price
- red carpet entrance
- one rose per couple
- complimentary photograph (extra photographs are $5 each)
- four course dinner (plus an "amuse" starter)
- exclusive private sea lion and otter presentation after dinner
- gratuity is included in the event price
- check-in between 6:00pm and 6:30pm
- diner begins at 6:30pm
- 7:00pm-8:00pm a saxophone player will stroll through the restaurant
- between 8:00pm and 9:00pm, dinner guests can attend an exclusive sea lion and otter trainer talk while enjoying refreshments (those otters are really cute)
There's two price levels on this one, and they're both "per couple" — meaning the quoted price is for two people to attend the experience. Purchasing your tickets in advance is a really good idea for this experience — in fact, I don't think they're offering walk-ups for this … so if you're interested — make your reservations and purchase a spot before you go.
- $220 per couple (i.e. 2 guests)
- That comes to $249.20 with tax and fees
- (I'm assuming you'll get some kind of non-alcoholic beverage with your meal)
Meal plus Bottomless Wine or Mimosas
- $269.99 per couple (i.e. 2 guests)
- That comes to $305.64 with tax and fees
- (you'll need to prove you're 21 or older to be served alcoholic beverages)
While that might seem a little pricey at first glance, I've added up the cost of a four course meal at Sharks... plus something similar to the sea lion and otter trainer experience — and it's really not out of line with the normal pricing for those things. So this one is actually a pretty decent deal, plus being a really unique experience.
If you happen to be around SeaWorld this time of year anyway — check out our page for the Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld
— which takes place on Thursdays through Sundays from February 2nd, 2024 – May 19th, 2024.