2019 Party for the Senses Schedule
Epcot Food and Wine
May 10th, 2019
| by Mealtrip
There are five Party for the Senses dates scheduled for 2019... and the price has only gone up a tiny little bit for the premium seating level! For a general overview and some photos of this amazing event, check out our Party for the Senses photo page
While there are no "themed nights" per say for 2019 — the October 19th, 2019 date is all "Disney Chefs" from across the globe. The entertainment for all five nights will be provided by the "Femmes of Rock".
There is no mention of "Eat to the Beat" concert seating being included this year (so that's gone). However... semi useful various forms of transportation are being provided — depending on where you are, and which ticket level you have purchased (more on that in the bullets below).
Dates For 2019
- Saturday — September 21, 2019
- Saturday — October 5, 2019
- Saturday — October 12, 2019
- Saturday — October 19, 2019
- Saturday — November 9, 2019
General booking for both seating levels begins on May 15th, 2019 (time, officially unspecified). For Reservations, Call 407-939-3378
. Disney Vacation Club Members could call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
are two admission/ticket options for Party for the Senses in 2019.
Advanced reservations are HIGHLY recommended as this event does sell out
Category #1: Wine View Lounge
Paint the town like a true VIP—as a Wine View Lounge Guest. The party begins at 6:30 PM!
Upon arriving at your private, premium reserved table, you’ll find an “amuse-bouche” and a celebratory welcome beverage. Your early entrance offers a special chef’s briefing and photo opportunity. Throughout the night, enjoy Wine View Lounge’s exclusive premium bar service and artisanal cheeses—plus all that makes this event the most palatable party of the year.
You’ll bring home a parting gift and special premium wine glass as souvenirs of a truly elegant evening!
- $359 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included
- Limited availability
- Official event check-in begins at 6:15 PM at World ShowPlace Events Pavilion. If you’re exploring the park earlier in the day, stop by to receive your credentials any time after 11:00 AM
- Guests will receive a parting gift
- Complimentary Minnie Van service will be available to transport Guests from their Walt Disney World Resort hotel to the event. Complimentary return service at the end of the event will also be provided.
- For Guests already at Epcot, complimentary transportation to the event from the Main Entrance—near Guest Relations—will be available. Complimentary return service at the end of the event will also be provided.
Category #2: Reserved Seating
Indulge in top-notch treatment, with a reserved table on the main floor and a specialty welcome beverage. Your inner connoisseur won’t want to miss it!
Please note: separate Epcot admission is required and not included with the event ticket. Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older. Events and entertainment are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- $229 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included
- Limited availability
- Epcot admission required and not included with ticket
- Private, reserved table seating
- Event-exclusive wine glass
- Official event check-in begins at 6:45 PM at World ShowPlace Events Pavilion. If you’re exploring the park earlier in the day, stop by to receive your credentials any time after 11:00 AM