The late summer Bier Festival
blends the local Tampa Bay craft scene with some international and time-honored traditions to create a unique food and beer celebration. More than 100 beers from 65 different breweries around the world will rotate through the four-weekend festival featuring live entertainment and contemporary fare that pays homage to a traditional Oktoberfest with a modern spin.
- Saturdays and Sundays only between August 25th and September 16th, 2018.
- Also on Monday September 3rd, 2018 (Labor Day).
- The event is included with park admission.
- Sampling kiosk generally open at 12pm and remain open until park close on festival days.
- Pre-paid "sampling lanyards" are a great way to try the various food and beverage samples at each kiosk.
- Official Social : #ThrillsOnTap
- Official Event Link : BuschGardens.com