Sneak Peek — Food Items from SeaWorld Orlando's Craft Beer Festival 2018
October 17th, 2018
| by Mealtrip
We're getting our first look at some of the food items that will be available during SeaWorld's new four-day festival this Fall. Taking place on November 3rd, 4th, 10th, and 11th only the first ever SeaWorld Craft Beer Festival
will feature over 100 brews on draft at 18 locations around the park, from Florida-based breweries, along with a couple of domestic and international favorites tossed in the mix.
The festival will feature over 20 new food items to pair with all of those beers, and it looks like everything from bar food staples to a couple of gastro-pub worthy items are on the menu.
Here's just a small list of some of the food items that we know about…
- Infused Bacon Cheddar Pretzel Bites with Beer Cheese - Buttery Pretzel Bites Infused with Bacon and Smothered in Beer Cheese
- BBQ Brisket Mac-n-Cheese - Jalapeño Cheddar Pepper Jack Cheese Sauce and BBQ Brisket Topped with Spiked BBQ Sauce and a Parmesan Garlic Crust
- Bison Slider- Served with Lager Bacon Onion Jam and Minorcan Mustard
- Jumbo Chicken Wings - Chicken Wings Tossed in a Pilsner Buffalo Sauce Served with Tangy Slaw
- Fish and Chips- Traditional Fish and Chips with Beer Battered Haddock and Sea Salt Fries
- Chorizo Potato Skins - Topped with Queso Fresco, Onions, Cilantro, and Avocado Crema
- Candied Bacon Lollipops - Sweet and Savory Candied Bacon Served on a Wood Skewer
- Buffalo Burger Quesadilla - Pepper Jack Cheddar Cheese Blend, Balsamic Onions, Baby Arugula, Crème Fraiche, and Roasted Tomato Salsa
Thankfully, there will be a couple sample Sample Lanyard packages available as well… which we really enjoy — because in addition to saving money — it's all just plain more fun when you can pre-plan exactly what you want to spend, and just focus on the fun of the festival.
We'll post any more information that we get about the new festival between now and then! Be sure to check out our dedicated page for all of the SeaWorld Orlando - Craft Beer Festival information
Jalapeño Cheddar Pepper Jack Cheese Sauce and BBQ Brisket Topped with Spiked BBQ Sauce and a Parmesan Garlic Crust.
Sweet and Savory Candied Bacon Lollipops Served on a Wood Skewer.
These Chorizo Potato Skins are topped with Queso Fresco, Onions, Cilantro, and Avocado Crema.
Traditional Fish and Chips with Beer Battered Haddock and Sea Salt Fries.