Food News :: The NEW - Frozen Ever After Dessert Party at Epcot is Booking NOW!!!!
If you find this post useful, we'd love it if you would share it.
The long running Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party
has been replaced with a brand new Frozen Ever After Dessert Party at Epcot World Showcase
Hey little guy... I'm gonna eat you!!!
We've got all the important details posted below, but the basics are…
Here's a link to the online booking page … CLICK HERE
- Frozen themed dessert and fireworks in the same location as the previous dessert party. Close to the water's edge in a large open air setting (so you can see the fireworks).
- There will still be alcohol… yay!!! This time in the form of cocktails. The "Melted Snow" is a Frozen themed cocktail (that will be available in "adult" and non-adult versions) along with Summertime cocktails like Margaritas and Pina Coladas. A couple of beers and wines are also available.
- Some "savory" items have been added to the buffet-style dessert offerings… items like "Sven’s Fresh Fruits and Berries", "Grand Pabbie’s Winter-Spiced Snack Mix" and the "Duke of Weselton’s Cheese Fondue served with country bread cubes, broccoli and grilled flatbread".
- You get to ride the Frozen Ever After boat in Norway!!! Right after the fireworks, dessert party guests will be escorted over to the very popular "Frozen Ever After" attraction (a musical boat-ride adventure through the wintry world of Arendelle). Seeing as how this is "technically" after park close… there should be little to no waiting.
- The cost is now $79 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $47 per child (ages 3 to 9), including tax and gratuity … you still have to be in Epcot to participate (i.e. a separate ticket or pass is required to get into Epcot).
- It's only available on select nights from July 17th until October 30th, 2017.
- Booking is available NOW — and going really, really fast!!!!
The "Duke of Weselton’s Cheese Fondue" will be served with country bread cubes, broccoli and grilled flatbread... a nice savory addition.
Below is Disney's official information for the event…
If you go, let us know what you think!!! Happy Mealtripping!!!
The "Living Rock Crispy Bonbons" are so much fun!
Oh, and there's a great view of IllumiNations too!
Just a reminder... online booking has already started! Here's a link to the online booking page … CLICK HERE.