The event takes place (mostly) on the Liberty Square Riverboat and is around 90 minutes in length (give or take). Check-in for the $49 per adult (and $29 for children 9 and under) event is located directly outside the Liberty Square Riverboat dock.
A photopass photographer is on-hand for the two opportunities that you'll get to meet with Tiana and Naveen, once on the landing before the parade, and once again on the Riverboat after the parade.
While the dessert and ice cream selection may change a bit seasonally, it should stay very close to the menu listed below, which was available during the first few sailings of the Riverboat Party.
- Chocolate Ice Cream Scoop
- Vanilla Ice Cream Scoop
- Strawberry Ice Cream Scoop
- Raspberry Sorbet
- Cream Filled Tart decorated with Yellow Buttercream Icing
- Yellow Sponge Cupcake topped with Green Buttercream Icing
- Chocolate Cookie Sandwich with Green Frog
- Mickey Ice Cream Bar
- Strawberry Fruit Bar
- Frozen Bananas Chocolate Covered with Nuts
- Candy Popcorn
- Apple Slices
- Cotton Candy
- Assorted Sodas, Bottled Water, and Lemonade
Reservations are highly recommended.